Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday Collaboration Day 1


So it begins, this is day one of the collaboration with Lindsey!! Today, We are doing Holiday inspired nail designs!!! :) Yayy!!

I just got home from vacation with my boyfriend Derek, we visited his family near las vagas! Its a very small town about hhmmm maybe an hour outside of the city! But when we were there i love all the window paintings for christmas downtown! So that was my inspiration for my nail art!!


This design is super super simple!! Try it out for yourself!! And send me picutres and comments!! :) Thanks for reading! check in tomorrow for more fun holiday stuff!! :)


DONT FORGET!! to check out lidseys nail design at http://cosmolindsey.blogspot.com/  Her design is super cute!!!! You will love it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment