Sunday, March 4, 2012

Green eyed goddess!!


Exotic green eyes, green eyes are the least common natural eye color. Only 1.2%  of the worlds population has green eyes. Here are 2 eye shadow techniques for all of you out there with green eyes!!

 The first technique is complimenting your eyes with a complimentary color! Greens complimentary color is red. So I used a light bronze gold, and a lovely coral color. This is more of a natural, less dramatic look to make your eyes pop!!









To get this look, take that bronze color and apply it all over your lid. Next Use a coral color and apply that to the outer half of the eyelid. That's really all for this look!! :)









The next look I did, was just enhancing your eye color with a monochromatic look! This as you know is (in my opinion) the best way to make your eyes pop! This is definitely a dramatic look.










For this eye shadow look I applied a gold all over the eyelid. I took a pale green and added this to the outer 3/4 of the eyelid. To finish it off i added a dark emerald green to the outer corner and crease!











I hope you guys try this out!! I personally have a  mix between green and blue eyes, so I use the blue and the green techniques! You can mix and match too!! Let me know what you guys think and if you try them out!! Question, comments, requests, and pictures in the comment box bellow!! :) Thanks for reading!!

2 comments: