Saturday, March 17, 2012

St.Patty's Day!

Since I am of Irish heritage, I knew that I had to post something for you guys!! As you all may know I typically stick to green or natural colors on my eyes, but today I tried something a little different!!


So I pretty much just took my normal green eye shadow look (as seen on my http://hairdare.blogspot.com/2012/03/green-eyed-goddess.html post) After I finished that I used this product: 

This is liquid eyeliner by Warpaint beauty, in the color T-Rex. You can find this product online or in stores at hot topic. This stuff is pretty easy to use if you can use other liquid liners then you can use this! Its pretty vibrant even with the first swipe but I used a second thin layer on top. 













This is my end result! :) Vibrant, festive and fun. Not my typical style but I thought it was super cute!! 














Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Thanks for reading!! leave me some comments below! ;) xo

2 comments:

  1. Your eyes are deep green and the color really brings that out, gorgeous eyes!! Please visit my blog today, I'm hosting my first giveaway and would love for you to enter to win!! The prize is pretty awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! :) i will check it out hun!!

    ReplyDelete