Thursday, December 22, 2011

beauty Christmas wish list!! :)

Here's a beauty wish list!! This isnt necessarily for me! This is a list of things that you could use to get gifts for people, or send this link to someone you know who is getting you a gift and keeps asking you what you want!! haha :) But these are just products that are probably on every woman's Christmas wish list!! :) sorry..... i ramble sometimes!! 


lets start with fragrances!! 

This is "Noir Tease" from victoria's secret!! I LOVE this sent!! It reminds me ALOT of jucy couture's "Viva La Jucy"  Its a mix of floral, fruits and a black vanilla! For the 8.4 oz bottle it is $25 and the mini bottle is $10 dollars :) I bought the mini one!! I had to have this scent!! :) 







 This is "Be Enchanted" from bath and body works! This is a great blend of floral's and pomegranate. Its fresh and its just a great sent! They have sales going on all the time so just check out their site or the store! 










The last sent for this section of the wish list is, "Moroccan Rose" perfume from the body shop!! I HATE the smell of rose perfume, to me its old lady over powering just bleh!! But this is honestly, amazing!!! I love this perfume so much!! :) 






Next Lets get our makeup on! ;) 




This is the "totally neutral" pallet of clinique's "colour surge eye shadow trio" This is a GREAT everyday eye-shadow, and will get great use!! :) its $22.50 and a great stocking stuffer! :) 








 This is the True romance eyeshadow pallet by Kat Von D, called "Ludwig". I love these colors they are still neutral enough to wear everyday but has the colors to make a dramatic look!! This is such a fun set!! 




 
                     And of course! A couple of these!! I love liquid eyeliner! And at a dollar 
                     a peice, and many many colors! These are a great stocking stuffer!!!
                     Check them out on eyeslipsface.com :)








The last section im going to put on here is nailpolish!! :) 



This nail polish is in the sephora by opi the color is "caught with my khakis down" I love this color its like a grey green, its very pretty and will go well with alot of stuff!! :) its $9.50 from sephora. 







This is nicole by sephora, this color is called "do good, feel good' Love Love Love the name! and Love Love Love the color!!! :) $7.99 at ulta! :)









This is china glaze's "long kiss" This color is rich and i love it for this season!! It can be worn all the way to valentines day!! :D Such a great color!! You can find them at ulta for $7.99







Comment, pics, questions below as always!! :) I love talking with you guys! and hearing your imput!! :) Thanks for reading guys!!! :D check in again soon!! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these...did you get any of them lol.I followed you please check out my blog as I'm new to it and follow if you like it. http://blissbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did!! :) i will check out your blog thank you!

    ReplyDelete