Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12 days of christmas; Hanuka look!

Today For our collaboration Lindsey and I decided to do a Hanuka inspired look!! :) We were just talking yesterday about how we have been noticing ourselves using more colors in our makeup!! :) I hope you guys are having as much fun as we are with these!!! So here's my look!! If you guys would like me to do a tutorial just leave a comment below!!








I hope you guys enjoyed looking at this and will try a look of your own!! :) sorry to be so short ive been moving all weekend and feel like a mess because i have a cold! hahah :) But thanks for reading!! Check out linseys look!! its soooooooo cute!!! :)
http://cosmolindsey.blogspot.com/













2 comments:

  1. thank you!! :) i love those colors together!! one is just a dark blue from the elf 24 karate set and the other is droid from victorian disco and indie company you can find on etsy!! :)

    ReplyDelete