Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentines look #1


Whether you have someone, or not here's a valentines day look i hope you all will enjoy very much!! :)


To start off im using this very soft pink from the elf 24 karat pallet, im applying it with my "shadow" brush.


Apply this color all over the lid and up to the brow.


Next im taking this rich red mauve color, im applying this color with my "smudge" brush.


Im going to apply this all over the lid.


Next im taking this royal purple color with, my "shaddow" brush.


I applied the to the outer corner in an arrow shape pointing out.


With my "fluffer" brush im getting this color called "blossom" from my irresistible pallet by ulta.


I put this color all over my lid and in the inner corner of my eyelid.


Now im going to apply this dark mauve liquid eyeline to my eyes.


To finish it off i want to go with a subtle, nude gloss with a little sparkle just to polish it off!


Look romantic and irritability adorable! He wont stop looking at you!!


Thanks for reading guys!! :) i hope you try this out!! Leave me requests, comments, questions, and pictures in the comment box bellow!! That's for checking in guys!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look sweety, really pretty and subtle, just had to follow,

    if you could follow me back ill appreciate the support.

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! :) id be glad to! :)

    ReplyDelete