Thursday, October 27, 2011

bag o' goodies!


I cannot explain how EXCITED i am!! I got all this stuff above, and I cannot wait to use it!!! :D AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! hahahah so i am cutting Kelsey and Khloe (my little sisters) hair this weekend! So heres the game plan......


Kelsey Kelsey Kelsey...... what a head of hair! That child honestly does not put ANY effort into her hair, which there is nothing wrong with that! But it leaves her hair looking HORRIBLE!! Its a mess. So here is what I have planned for her!



This will allow her to leave it so it will be somewhat messy but still look nice!! :)

For Khloe who spends a little time with her hair i have a wonderful idea for her!!!


This will give her hair the body it craves!!! Right now its stringy and needs something fresh and new!! :) im so excited to give this a try!!

Of course you know i will post pictures for you guys befor and afters! :) not sure what day I will be cutting there hair you will just have to keep checking in! Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment